Isaac
Two months ago

West SF: Wolves-Nuggets series

Remarkable finish to the first half saw the Nuggets score 8-0 in 20 seconds, including a steal and half-court heave from Murray then flex at the commentators. They're going to be showing that in play-off hype videos for years. Final margin, also 8 points.

Great series. MVP centre vs DPOTY centre is a good foundation.

How does it play out from here?

Topic #51985 | Report this topic

Cram  
Two months ago

Obviously you gotta think Nuggets have to be at least slight favourites from here. Young upstarts took a swing at the champ and had them on the canvas but they got back up and now its a 3 game series.

Having said that, Aaron Gordon aint playing like that every game. I think Kat doesn't struggle like that again.

Hope it goes to 7. If it does i think its a coin flip

Reply #941539 | Report this post

Isaac  
Two months ago

Jokic just too good. 40/7/13 and zero turnovers. But I don't mind this Wolves team either and would like to see it go seven games. As long as someone is still standing to deal with Boston.

Reply #941583 | Report this post

Cram  
Two months ago

Yeah i reckon the Wolves send this to 7. Edwards has his stinker out of the way and I reckon he'll take 30 shots in game 6

Reply #941584 | Report this post

LV  
Two months ago

This game 5 is the most amazing result I can remember in NBA playoff history. Who would've guessed this.

Has there ever been a series with the away team winning the first 5 games? I doubt it

Reply #941669 | Report this post

DMc  
Two months ago

LV huh? Today was game 6. Games 5 and 6 were both won by the home team.

Reply #941670 | Report this post

LV  
Two months ago

Sorry don't mind me. I'll see myself out. Momentarily forgot I already watched game 5

Reply #941672 | Report this post

word14  
Two months ago

Who do we think wins from here? Still the nuggets for me but been damn impressed with the T-Wolves fight and spirit

Reply #941674 | Report this post

Isaac  
Two months ago

Incredible result. Would hate to stake my house on game seven. Both teams have had very clear passages where they've made the opponent look hapless, but seems like the Wolves at their peak have been stronger? That versus the Nuggets' experience though?

Hopefully the Wolves get through, just to mix things up.

Reply #941675 | Report this post

LV  
Two months ago

Hoping Denver win because they're the only team I can see beating a healthy Boston, or even taking a healthy Boston to 7 games.

Reply #941679 | Report this post

Ballin Fan  
Two months ago

Fascinating series
So many momentum swings driven by so many different factors.
After G2, Malone getting Nikola and Gordon to bring the ball up completely negated the defensive pressure but then now The Timberwolves have found a way to bring their defensive pressure back.
Will Malone go back to their Princeton Point series ?
Will Nikola stay this fired up?
Will Ant continue to build....
So Very entertaining.

Reply #941694 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:23 am, Sun 28 Jul 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754