BIG baller
Years ago

Barossa break through

from what i hear everyone is getting 4 game now they have been reading hoops and decided to cough up good job

Topic #11716 | Report this topic

coopz  
Years ago

A grade mens, A + B grade mens are 4 games, but all B grade mens so far is still only 3 games, even though they have more team than all the otehr div's

maybe they may change before the weekend. they ahve been really open to suggestions which is fantastic, can't ask for more than that. some people wouldn't even listen, well done organisers.

Reply #137111 | Report this post

coopz  
Years ago

A grade mens, A + B grade mens are 4 games, but all B grade mens so far is still only 3 games, even though they have more team than all the otehr div's

maybe they may change before the weekend. they ahve been really open to suggestions which is fantastic, can't ask for more than that. some people wouldn't even listen, well done organisers.

Reply #137112 | Report this post

coopz  
Years ago

ooohhh, i meant A + B grade Womens is also 4 games, sorry everyone is think WTF? to the last post.

Reply #137113 | Report this post

AirDraino  
Years ago

I was informed by the organisers through a ph call that every team will play 4 games... and that the web site is having problems but the fist 3 games are correct......so well done and ill c u on sat

Peace

Reply #137125 | Report this post

coopz  
Years ago

who do you play for air draino? will your team be playing us this year? (beating us i should say)

Reply #137126 | Report this post

BIG baller  
Years ago

he's the red head from swoosh coopz

Reply #137152 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Are magic playing?

Reply #137154 | Report this post

coopz  
Years ago

oh sweet, he's a champ. will see ya there air draino.

good luck hope you guys do well.

Reply #137171 | Report this post

BIG baller  
Years ago

how many people on here are going to barossa this weekend

Reply #137388 | Report this post

PPBA-JC  
Years ago

Pirie is taking a team. It's not at full strength as there are a few players not risking injury for football or they had already organised to go elsewhere for the long weekend, but they should be competitive.

I'm sure you'll see them not only on the court but in the local hot spots having a drink aswell.

It should be good weekend for all who attend.... Any opportunity to play basketball is a good thing.

Reply #137391 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:07 am, Thu 9 May 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754