Central ABL website.

Why bother?

I was excited to see at the begining of the ABL season that the site was up to date and running again. Now, only two rounds in the updates are no longer and i may aswell delete it from my favourites list forever...

Perhaps they monkey they have on the typewriter has run out of banana's?

Topic #2289 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

I am trying to sort out some good statistics and game-by-game online reports for the CABL using the talents of David Sullivan who runs NBLGM.com.

He is actually running a QABL Fantasy Competition and could do the same for the CABL, so that might be something for next year if people are interested. Would require a sponsor and or subscription to cover his efforts, but I think that could be arranged somehow.

Reply #25901 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What are you on about Jay. I went and checked and it is all up there.

Reply #25904 | Report this post

Anonymous #25904.
Obviously the squeky wheels gets the grease. Just checked it then and the updates are there.

Not the first time though. Last year it was down for about 8 rounds from memory...

Thank god for the Hoops Forum!

Reply #25913 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Well, Isaac is God now??

(Mod: Well, yes. Thou shalt not name juniors under 18. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's reply leaderboard position...)

Reply #25918 | Report this post

Sponge Bob  
Years ago

sorry what is the actual address for the cabl?

Reply #25921 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Reply #25922 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:47 am, Thu 9 May 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754