Hangin Round
Years ago

Gaze at Alberton

Went to Port Footy Club to hear Andrew Gaze as guest speaker.
What a great man he is. Many would love to have his credentials, but would be high profiling themselves
and spreading "FIG JAM", but he came across as a genuine good guy who got his career achievements by hard work and goal setting.
Great to see many past and present 'champions' there also

Topic #4102 | Report this topic

I go to these things occasionally and hear different people talk, along with my collegues at my table we thought gaze was one of the better ones. Most are either funny & stupid but dont give a message or just give a message that sends you to sleep. Gaze had a good combination of humour and a good message for us all to take away!

Reply #47752 | Report this post

PS: Another job well done by Bell enterprises or whatever he is called. That guy is a machine!! Lets get behind whatever is happening as he just keeps getting the runs on the board!

Reply #47753 | Report this post

brazillian wax  
Years ago

was that "gays at alberton" or "gaze at alberton"

carn teh power!

Reply #47797 | Report this post

Hangin Round  
Years ago

Say what you like sunshine,- spell it any way - Gays or Gaze
Face the Facts- The Power are in the finals, so get on board for the ride
By the way. was it you who was one of the rare posters who picked the WEarriors for the ABL Flag.
We don't need you
Go the POWER

Reply #47875 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:09 pm, Wed 8 May 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754