Chump
Years ago

Woodville or Eastern

Personally I think Woodville will perform better at the Nationals than Eastern due to an all round team. What does everyone think?

Topic #422 | Report this topic

nall  
Years ago

yes you are mate

Reply #3152 | Report this post

X_factor  
Years ago

Going in as a wild card, Woodville should get a harder team to play in the knock out quarter finals, likely to be the winner of the SEABL. Eastern should get a slightly easier team....probably the winner of the big V or the Waratah conferences. Neither will be easy, but dfinately winable. Having said that,Woodville will push whoever they come across as they would easily been good enough to make the finals in the SEABL conference so both teams should go in confident of advancing to the semis.

Reply #3196 | Report this post

j bags  
Years ago

Chump.....Hmmmm.....Fitting name.

I do believe that eastern won the championship. Can you remember 2 weeks ago??

What do you think will make such a huge difference compared to back then?

Your short term memory has been effected by to many bags!

Reply #3243 | Report this post

Raab Himself  
Years ago

Eastern are and have proven to be the better team. They have the wood on the warriors this year [no pun] having won 2 out of 3 matchups and winning the silverware in the process.

I don't agree with you point Chump, but regardless, best of luck to both teams... it would be great if woodville could get the chance to avenge their conference GF loss with a birth in the national championship game... Eastern vs Woodville anyone?

Reply #3248 | Report this post

what the  
Years ago

woodville will bounce back - that loss hurt badly

Reply #3302 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:09 am, Thu 9 May 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754