Tomdelonge2
Last year

Round 1 talk

After round 1 has your opinions changed on any sides.

Who is your tip to win the comp and who is your tip to come last.

Any MVP thoughts

Topic #51442 | Report this topic

LV  
Last year

There's several teams who are looking good and whoever has a good run with injury- both throughout the season and in playoffs- might find themselves in the box seat to win the title

United, Sydney, Perth and NZ are the main contenders in my view, and round 1 didn't change that- although Perth got flogged yesterday their newbies Usher and Sarr have shown plenty.

There's a few historical examples of MVP's from losing teams but it's less likely. More likely someone from those teams- Adams, Cotton, Cartwright maybe the main 3.

Will be interesting seeing how the coaches handle the returns of various stars from those powerhouse teams in coming weeks.

Will JLA/Hukporti see court time together? Hukporti's made a good case that he deserves more than 15 minutes a night. Will Cartwright come off the bench like Brown did? Who misses out on minutes when Hogg returns? Noi and Galloway combined for 41

Reply #927168 | Report this post

Tomdelonge2  
Last year

tough weekend ahead for 36ers,,,,sheesh just what they need

Reply #927169 | Report this post

one8urner  
Last year

36ers will fail to win a single game this year.

Reply #927188 | Report this post

LV  
Last year

NBL Overtime team thinks Vickerman will play JLA and Hukporti together- I'd like to see that

Santa claims it happened in 21/22 which I don't remember- at least not for any significant stretches of time

Reply #927288 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:27 am, Thu 9 May 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754