Isaac
Years ago

Schensch vs Shaq

Schensch got 6 minutes today against Miami and had an assist, a steal, a block, two fouls and a turnover - missed his only shot. Chandler (7'1" C) played 15 minutes. Harrington (6'9" FC) 3.

Considering Shaq played 31 and Mourning 16, who from the Bulls would've been matching up in the middle? Malik Allen is 6'10" and played 25 minutes - him? or Sweetney? Either way, the Bulls didn't get a whole lot of production out of any of them, so maybe that favours Luke's chances.

The Bulls wore a special St Patrick's Day uniform for the occasion.

Topic #6610 | Report this topic

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Can't find any Luke shots in the green outfit. Must say I looked twice at that Deng picture - when was he traded to the Celtics?!

Reply #74297 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

yeah its the celtics clash strip

Reply #74323 | Report this post

Stingray  
Years ago

more like an nba CASH strip... the bulls would have cleaned up $$$ with that.

Reply #74340 | Report this post

Years ago

yeh yeh i would buy one if i could. Special edition!

Reply #74349 | Report this post

michaelredd  
Years ago

they look terrible

Reply #74350 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

They tried to oragnise a xams strip back in the 90s and the nba said no, jordan in green wouldve been the true goldmine!!

Reply #74365 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

The Knicks wore a green strip too. [And yes, I'm sure this photo will end up with a caption or two re the Brown v Starbury war.]

And before you ask ..... yes, the Knicks beat the Pistons, hence the carry-on after the game. Brown went with the kids and Jamal Crawford down the stretch, with JC winning the game on a clutch jumper. Damn you Knicks - keep choking so my team (da Bulls) win the Rudy Gay sweepstakes.

Reply #74377 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Schenscher today against Washington: 14 minutes for 3 points (1/1 FG, 1/4 FT) and 8 rebounds - only 1 offensive. Doing OK...

Reply #74423 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:44 am, Thu 9 May 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754