Years ago

BSA Forum - was it tonight?

was the forum tonight ?

if it was - what was said ?

Topic #10098 | Report this topic

benj  
Years ago

it was tonight, why didn't you go.

It was pretty much a waste of time, it was supposed to be a Basketball SA forum, but it was mainly a bunch of whinging parents about district stuff, so it should have been the Basketball Adelaide Forum. I think bad form for Hubbard to supposedly run a Forum for all of Basketball in the state and focus on district.

I think the best thing of the night was the discussion of age groups - some people want there to be U10, U11, U12, U13, U14, U15, U16, U17, U18, U19, U20 comps - I just about wet myself laughing at them for suggestion

Reply #115580 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Benj, maybe you're more of problem whinging on this forum about other people whinging on an appropriate one!
What did u contribute?

Reply #115615 | Report this post

Sween  
Years ago

Anon #115615 Why is Benj a problem?
What did Benj whinge about? Why is this this forum less appropriate? What was your contribution? Other than personal attack, What is point of your post? Do you have anything positive to say?

Reply #115636 | Report this post

benj  
Years ago

Sween do as I do, ignore anonymous people who criticise, if you they cant even come up with an alias their opinion is worthwhile

Reply #115658 | Report this post

benj  
Years ago

opps worthless :)

Reply #115660 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

consideriong only 40 people turned up, half of which were BSA employee's, doesn't look like it was very well planned, hopefully this is not going to be an indication of things to come

Reply #115694 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

Maybe only 40 people turned up becaise only 40 people are short sighted enough to still think BSA is the sama as BASA and not giving the new regime a fair break????

Reply #115697 | Report this post

benj  
Years ago

I don't know who you are having a go at there yogee but judging by how last night went people don't even know how things are now running. As I stated earlier, of the stuff bought up 95% of it was Basketball Adelaide issues and not issues for Basketball SA.

I think the way stuff is supposed to be going to work ie BSA being in charge of all basketball in the state with the various competition being under them should in the long run work out well. However it appears that many people have failed to grasp the new regime and how it will all work out.

Reply #115717 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

benj, You keep having a go at people who went and brought up issues related to basketball in Adelaide and state it wasn't the purpose.
The invitation to attend the forum was for all people interested in basketball in SA. As I understand it Basketball Adelaide is being formed to deal with the district issues and when it comes into existence Im sure people will address their questions to it.
However, for you to to get derogatory about the people who were interested enough to attend and ridicule what they had to say simply because it didn't appeal to you or reach the heights you desired is lightweight.

Reply #115719 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

benj - wasnt having a go at anyone. Was purely saying maybe it had a low turn out because most people are either happy with the way things are going, or are happy to give the new admin some time to work it out, rather than get right up in their faces from the word go.

Reply #115729 | Report this post

In the Know  
Years ago

Or perhaps have had a enough of everything and can not be bothered anymore, beleiving nothing will change.

Reply #115915 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:04 pm, Sun 5 May 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754