123abc
Years ago

Saturday's AFL Matches

I was pissed yesterday that i tipped Freo over Port only to see them up by 5 goals and then choke in the young hands of Port. THEN i watched the Sydney V Westcoast match and saw Westcoast up and a fightback by Sydney only to fall short by a single point.

I thought both Sydney and Freo would win fairly easily.

Do'h!

Hopefully Adelaide can beat Essendon and put my tips back on track!

Topic #10957 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Freo didnt choke. Port played awesome footy and fremantle couldnt do anything about it. Port kiked 10 goals in the 3rd quarter amazing!

Reply #127026 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

Giving up a 5 goal lead is the definition of a choke

Reply #127031 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

Sure is, but 123abc, i dont think ur the only one who tipped both Sydney and Freo

I certainly did

The Swans shouldve beaten a undermanned Eagles lineup

Think its another Eagles flag this season again

Reply #127032 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

I tipped Adelaide too...

Damn it!!!!

Reply #127039 | Report this post

Chewy316  
Years ago

POWER! POWER! POWER

GO YOU BOMBERS!!!!!!

Reply #127044 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

Settle down Chewy it's only round 1.

Reply #127048 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Go the Bombers!

You Beauty!!

If the crows plan to stick with Ian Perrie as their main froward target, they can write off any finals appearence.

Reply #127053 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

Correct...Ian Perrie is shite of the highest order

Reply #127056 | Report this post

AK-47  
Years ago

Hey Skip
your going to be one rich man arent u? heard u bet on Essendon. Shocking loss to the crows hope this isnt a sign of things to come!

Reply #127057 | Report this post

Bully  
Years ago

y is that a shocking loss to the crows??? Essendon r gunna be a better team this year cos they have Lloyd back and a few younger guys that have got AFL experience now. Get ready for a finals appearance essendon fans.

GO THE BOMBERS!!!

Reply #127062 | Report this post

SomeOneElse  
Years ago

Speaking of AFL, I like the look of the Dogs, I have no preference in team, but they seem to be running at a very nice level...

Reply #127063 | Report this post

AK-47  
Years ago

yeah sorri went a little over the top there after all it is only round 1!

Reply #127064 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

Adelaide won't do aswell this year. Maybe 5th or 6th. Port, Essendon, Bulldogs and Dockers will improve.

Get rid of Perrie!!! He can't kick for sh*t

Reply #127065 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hold on 123abc, were you not saying the Crows were top 4 and that Port SUCKED? Make your mind up. Port if they continue with their performance last night will make the top 4, but the bulldogs will be the one to really watch.

Bulldogs
Eagles
Sydney
Port
Freo
Geelong
St Kilda
Essendon

Sorry Crow fans, won't be there.

Reply #127068 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think a lot of people would've went bad with their tips this week.. a lot of unexpected wins.

5 out of 8 away teams won.. not bad if you forgot to put ur tips in and had to get all the away teams.. that's certainly better than i did

Reply #127071 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

I got 6 out of 8.

Got St Kilda & Port wrong.

Reply #127072 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

anon (#127068), one loss and they are out of your top 8. That's just stupid!

Adelaide are better than Port.

Reply #127077 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ok I will leave you alone until round three, and after you guys get pumped i will ask you that question again.

Reply #127081 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

Go Blues

Anon, Port got lucky

They are in no way better than the Crows

Reply #127082 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

10 goal 3rd quarter is very lucky indeed. Knob!

Reply #127083 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

"Ok I will leave you alone until round three, and after you guys get pumped i will ask you that question again."

You do know it's just a game don't you? Enjoy the game more.

(I suppose it's hard when Port lost so many games last year)

Reply #127084 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'm not the one who says teams 'SUCK'. I love the game love winning, but hate people who just say teams suck or who put lame jokes on here or slag teams and have nothing to back it up. If you can not take it, don't give it out. Yes last year wasn't good but i guess the process of taking players out who were injured and giving the 'kids' a go is starting to pay off. Looking forward to this season and the future. Looking forward to our first home game this week.

Reply #127090 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

"I love the game,love winning" You should be happy that your team finally won a match. Welldone!

Reply #127095 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

How the hell do cow supporters come up with this shit??
You lost, to one of the bottom teams, Port won, against a so called premiership favourite. Get over it...it is round 1.

7/8 tipping...verry niiice..

Reply #127110 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

Who says that Essendon are crap? They will improve alot this season with Lloyd back, Lucas, Davies, Michael and alot of skilled youngsters.

Reply #127181 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Never said they were crap, just one of the bottom teams...Freo are so called favourites...Like I said, round 1, doesn't matter yet.

Reply #127190 | Report this post

Spadge  
Years ago

Reply #127263 | Report this post

Spadge  
Years ago

when rnd 6 is over we can make preditions but it was a great tuff win for port

good to see the crows get beaten easy and then thier fan sayin get rid of roo and goodwin

dam roos should of beat collywobble and u knew syd v wc was gonna be close it always is

it great to see footy back and rnd 1 was not a let down at all

Now for the reall footy to start thursday night at norwood oval

Reply #127264 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

"good to see the crows get beaten easy and then thier fan sayin get rid of roo and goodwin"

WTF??? Don't get rid of Roo or Goodwin!!!

Things change, for all you know the crows could be un-beatable and Port could be strruggling for wins (again) or vice-versa.

Reply #127272 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Spadge you are a moron. Not only are you're basketball comments crap but also now you are trying to do the same with footy. You must be a sad and lonely person.

Reply #127273 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:47 pm, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754