Sir Charles
Years ago

Player of the week candidates

Some huge efforts over the weekend, who will be player of the week?
Scanlon for his 41 point effort in Souths win over Centrals, or Rycharts 43 points and 19 rebounds in Norths win over West, or will Coopers triple double including 10 blocks get him the honor even though Norwood lost. What are peoples thoughts and tips?

Topic #11543 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Dusty's 43 and 19 easily!

He did it with only 3 free throws and NO 3 pointers.

Reply #134842 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Ng would be a candidate with 35, 10 and 8, but I reckon Dusty's line looks pretty efficient.

Reply #134851 | Report this post

I think Dusty, but I was pretty impressed with Gerlach's stats:

22 points, 15 boards, 5 assists, 8 steals and 2 blocks.

Pretty impressive all around game, shame about the 5/23 FG, 1/10 3s and 11/17 FT though. Imagine if the shots were falling!

Reply #134877 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Cooper.. 10 blocks!!

Reply #134898 | Report this post

The Roadrunner  
Years ago

Id go with Dusty.
10 blocks is great for Coops, but when your team looses by 1, and you shot zip from 5 from the foul line...
an NBL player should be better than that.

Reply #134916 | Report this post

J. Petermen  
Years ago

Anyone who saw the Sturt vs Norwood game would say that Cooper and D.Ng were at another level. Simply Awesome!

I would give the POTW to D.Ng narrowly over Cooper because of his clutch 3s in the 4th and OT in the Sabres improbable victory.

Reply #134931 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

darren ng all the way if you saw the game u would see why, 35 points with 10+ coming in the 4th nd ot, including an amazing three quarter court shot at the end of the 1st half

Reply #134939 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:02 pm, Mon 6 May 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754