Anonymous
Years ago

Melbourne Classics Venues

Does anyone know where the div 2 U16 & U18 play when in Melbourne next week. I believe that div 1 play at Dandenong? Are other venues used? I'm a bit green at this and can't find a great deal of information.

Topic #11659 | Report this topic

Hoop Addict  
Years ago

Re-Posting what I posted in another thread, answering the same question.

The Classic is invite only - the top 4 div 1 teams from state champs in each age group from U12s-U18s usually attend (pending their nomination into the event).

The U12s & U14s are played at MSAC (Albert Park) and the U16s & U18s are at Dandenong.

If you're a division 2 side, or a non-top 4 div 1 side, you'r emost likely playing the Nunawading tournament. They use plenty of venues for this tournament, including Nunawading & Knox.

To check if your team is going to the Classics, check out the list of teams here.

Reply #136497 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:59 pm, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754