moose
Years ago

Setting the record straight

I have it, on very good authority, that Scott Ninnis has not applied for any assistant coaching positions in the NBL.
(includes Adelaide and NZ)

He did not apply for the Assistant Coaching or Technical coaching positions with the 36ers which I believe are now only basically volunteer positions.

He is in Adelaide to stay.

Topic #11743 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

I think we knew that already. He's looking to return to looking after the Academy AFAIK. Was just a case of people making assumptions I think.

Reply #137480 | Report this post

Reply to this topic

Random name suggestion for anonymous posters: Deimos 49

Rules:You must read the Terms of Use. No spam, no offensive material, no sniping at other clubs, no 'who cares?'-type comments, no naming or bashing under 18 players. Learn how to embed YouTube videos or tweets

Please proof-read your post before submitting as you will not be able to edit it afterwards.

Close ads
Dunk.com.au - Custom basketball uniforms
Westside Basketball Association
PickStar - The best place to book sports stars

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

Invoicing clients? Stay productive with Punch, the insightful time tracker that earns you more.

Special offer: $30/month Pay $100 for lifetime access. Sign up now!

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:00 pm, Tue 21 May 2019 | Posts: 771,519 | Last 7 days: 893