Hanna Stark
Years ago

Melbourne basketball

Hi,
Im an 23 year old girl,looking for a bball open gym where I can play some good games and get back into shape again. Havent played for quite some time now, but will be start playin again for a team in the late Spring. Would therefore appreciate finding some sort of open gym where I can start get into the game again. Live in St Kilda, so... hopefully there might be something close.
Would appreciate some help!:)
Thanx, Hanna

Topic #11963 | Report this topic

bitter sweet  
Years ago

go here and email / phone someone
this is a south australian site

http://www.meba.basketball.net.au/fs_home.asp

good luck

if it doesnt paste well - just google - melbourne east basketball inc
plenty of adult domestic and representative teams / comps

Reply #139766 | Report this post

Mr Black  
Years ago

You might want to check out what is happening at Sandringham Stadium at 150 Tulip St. The Sandy Sabres and Melbourne Tigers train at the courts and use the gym. I would think you could pretty much get in on a game regularly considering the amount of ballers, from the most basic to pros, that hang around the place.

Reply #139768 | Report this post

Drb  
Years ago

MSAC has weekly competitions for adults during the week and weekend, thats at Albert Park you can catch the tram from st kilda to there! Call MSAC website is http://www.msac.com.au/basketball_court_availability.php?page_id=52

This is the closest to ST Kilda

Reply #139822 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:41 pm, Sun 5 May 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754