1bballfan
Years ago

Amazing Vertical Jump

Im posting to let other basketball players know of the same opportunity i Have had. i'm about 5'11 and im 25 years old. I live in Perth Australia and I have been trying to find a way to improve my verticle leap for about 6 years. its basically been my dream to dunk since i was young. I bought a pair of those jump sole shoes and used them rather randomly but i didnt really feel they helped me improve very much anyway. A little while ago I found a website that provided about 13 or 14 different ways of improving my verticle. I bought the product and was able to improve my verticle in roughly 2 months by 9 inches. I got my brother to use it who actually plays at a high level here in australia and he increased his by 11 inches and he is only 6'0 and can now dunk 2 handed. It was by far the best thing i have seen on verticle jump techniques. i have gone through 4 of the programs which have helped target different areas and provide an increase each time because i have more than one type of training myself. Check out the site because im telling you that when you can jump amazingly high your basketball game goes to another level! Check out the site below, enjoy!

(Mod: Spam.)

Has anyone else increased their Vertical by some of the same types of programs?

Topic #11967 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

spam much?

Reply #139780 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Be careful. I did all these jump programs. In my view they do work. They feel good and are awesome for bball. However in my old age now I cant run without pulling a calf muscle. I reckon it has something to do with all the box jumps, skipping 100 doubles, Power jumps etc.

Reply #139781 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

they destroyed my knee dont do em

Reply #139782 | Report this post

brandon  
Years ago

hi im 15 years old im in grade 10 im 6'4 179 well all i can say is i really really need help to increase my verticle jump can someone help me i need to increase it really fast b4 basketball tryouts?

Reply #166093 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:07 pm, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754