Time to update your site Scotty

Topic #12149 | Report this topic

SVD  
Years ago

choppy choppy!

Reply #141825 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

Give him a break, he has just taken over the role.....

Reply #141870 | Report this post

Remember03  
Years ago

Sturty, defending ninny now?

Reply #141871 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

It's Friday; maybe he's just in a good mood.

Reply #141872 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

No more good mood. Just found out I'm working the weekend.

Reply #141873 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I don't think the Academy team has even been named yet has it? The 36ers can't even name a full team yet so don't even worry about the rookies and their website!!

Reply #141875 | Report this post

moose  
Years ago

It hasn't been updated since Novemebr 2005, so I don't think you can blame Scott for that.

Reply #141888 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Is it true that there will be a height restriction on the academy this year?
Heard you had to be at least 195cm to be in it.
Anyone heard anything official?

Reply #141901 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Is it true that there will be a height restriction on the academy this year?
Heard you had to be at least 195cm to be in it.
Anyone heard anything official?

Reply #141902 | Report this post

Scott Ninnis  
Years ago

Firstly, let me thank everybody for their concern over the 36ers Academy website.
The 36ers Academy will in the near future become a part of the official 36ers website, but I will update some of the details on the old site over the next week to bring people up to speed.
Their will be no height restrictions on the players selected in the 36ers Academy this year as alluded to in the paper last week, but it would be fair to say that it certainly would not hurt the players chances.
I am currently watching games each weekend, as well as talking to Club and State Coaches, watching DVD's on potential players and will be announcing the squad very soon.
The 36ers Academy will take on a fairly major revamp this year, and as well as playing some curtain-raisers to the 36ers and hopefully some Lightning games, I will also look to take the squad away for interstate games, as well as looking to bring SEABL teams (e.g Mount Gambier) here to play us.
I encourage any and all suggestions on how to improve the 36ers Academy and give these players the best possible chance to take the next step as I obviously feel the 36ers Academy is a vital component in these players progression.
My family and I are ecstatic to be back home and back involved in the club I have been involved with for nearly 20 years, and I thank the many well wishes we have received over the last couple of months.

Scott Ninnis

Reply #142101 | Report this post

bluey  
Years ago

Scott we are glad to see you are back and not poaching players for other teams ;)

I get annoyed when ex-players are given jobs that they don't deserve but in your case Scott this is a job that you deserve and hope the Academy can be built up to a point where we see a strong group of players come through and play many years for the 36ers.

Reply #142106 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:35 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754