Proffesor
Years ago

Shane Heal (pre season form)

I see Shane Heal is in fine form going 4 of 17 with 6 turnovers in 37 minutes. I cant see how you could coach a team shooting 23% and coughing the ball up 6 times and turn around and tell your guys they are doing something wrong!!!

What a joke

Topic #12639 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Was that just the one game? Went OK in one of their other pre-season matches and can definitely still play.

Reply #147141 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

I remember one game last season when he absolutely stuck it up. He called a timeout and starting ripping shreds of the other players. Some of the looks they were giving him were priceless.

It's the big trap when the coach plays. There were certainly plenty of times when he would have been dragged, last season, except he's not going to pull himself off, is he? Well......maybe behind closed doors.

Reply #147146 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

First sentence should read STUNK it up.....FYI

Reply #147147 | Report this post

Surmdog  
Years ago

Behind closed doors i like it.
Dicko always a quality post.
im sure the hammer can still play ball,
if copeland can still light it up on occasions so can Heal

Reply #147156 | Report this post

rotate on this  
Years ago

I heard the " Hummer " practises his long range bombing by doing step back jerk offs against a life size picture of himself hanging and framed in his bedroom .
I don't believe he has missed his head once .

Reply #147159 | Report this post

hurley  
Years ago

copelands useless, he just jacks anything up... occasionally they'l fall but id hardly call iot "lighting it up" more the law of averages.

Reply #147161 | Report this post

hurley  
Years ago

that was too a comparisson of heal and copeland, not just absolute randomness

Reply #147162 | Report this post

You would love to call Heal a tool, but sadly most tools are useful for something and generally once they are outdated they cease to be used - unlike the personified tool in Heal. And therefore it would be disrespectful to all useful tools.

Reply #147168 | Report this post

KC- gone  
Years ago

Heals having to control two large shooting egos.

Groves and him self.

I think hes a bit distracted

Reply #147189 | Report this post

Pogo  
Years ago

"coughing the ball up 6 times and turn around and tell your guys they are doing something wrong!!!"

Reply #147192 | Report this post

Pogo  
Years ago

"coughing the ball up 6 times and turn around and tell your guys they are doing something wrong!!!"

Reply #147193 | Report this post

Pogo  
Years ago

Whoops, sorry about that last post. "coughing the ball up 6 times and turn around and tell your guys they are doing something wrong!!!"

Well of course he can... After all he is Shane the man "no limit to my ego" Heal.

Lucky he dosnt play water polo cause he could walk on water, true; just ask him!

Everyone please get your booing throats in good form when he comes to town.

Reply #147194 | Report this post

philnaldo  
Years ago

Please no more commentsting duties for the Tool on Fox , i beg of thee

Reply #147217 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:13 pm, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754