http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tx2L0NDEv-k

Topic #13642 | Report this topic

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

Reply #159093 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

From the Nbl Website :
See YouTube footage of Brad Newley's perfect shooting game for his Greek club Panionios by clicking below.

Panionios defeated AEK Athens 90-71 in Round Four of the Greek league as Newley hit 12-of-12 from the field, including an astounding 8-for-8 from three point range which was a Greek league record.

Reply #159096 | Report this post

kad  
Years ago

Is it just me, or is a bit "tacky" for NBL.com.au to be reporting this and the Mills story?

Reply #159100 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

I don't know about reporting the story, but using a dodgy youtube clip definitely is.

Reply #159104 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

They put up video of an Australian in Greece, but no videos of their own league? Does feel a bit odd/tacky, but I guess they're trying to capitalise on those two. Why promote those two but stop plugging Bogut's good games, I don't know.

They should have a sidebar for non-NBL but tangentially related news - Australians in the NBA, Europe, college, etc.

Reply #159113 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

Agreed twenty four, I was expecting it to be a news report on the game or something (although thinking about it it would have been in Greek) but to see some home made highlights clip put together by some punter on his home PC certainly made it look tacky. Can you imagine NBA.com linking to a home made highlights clip on youtube?

Reply #159123 | Report this post

Spinner  
Years ago

I thought those leagues were much larger than NBL- Why the small crowds? The clips shows what looks a lot less than a Slinger's game?!

Reply #159132 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:38 am, Sun 5 May 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754