Max
Years ago

Ray Allen hits gamewinner to beat Bobcats

Just watching the game through webcast..
Pierce missed a gamewinner with 4 secs left so boston had to foul. charlotte were not in the bonus so they had to get the ball in. Eddie House deflected the ball and Pierce then threw it to Ray Allen, who was something like 4/14 from FG.
He nailed the 3 swish. It was funny seeing the Charlotte crowd thinking they had won the game when Pierce missed the gamewinner.
But Allen hit the 3 and their faces looked shocked.

Topic #13651 | Report this topic

123abc  
Years ago

NBA.com says that the game is still on...

Reply #159155 | Report this post

Max  
Years ago

Yea they are a bit slow today. I was watching through a webcast through andromeda. The final score was 96-95 i think. When the replay comes on NBA.COM you should check it out. BTW Memphis are up 108-98 over washington. I am watching it now.NBA.COM is really behind today.

Reply #159156 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

&$*@

Reply #159157 | Report this post

Max  
Years ago

What?

Reply #159158 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

As I bobcat fan I'd get in trouble for swearing if I typed what I said.....

Reply #159159 | Report this post

Max  
Years ago

Oh yea..i really feel sorry for the bobcats and their fans. They were really unlucky that Ray hit that shot because he had been missing them all game.

Reply #159161 | Report this post

Ak-47  
Years ago

Yeah Allen was like 0 of 5 prior to that shot

Reply #159172 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

wow... what a shot from Allen!

Sport Tonight's Play of the Week.

Reply #159175 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

:-(

Reply #159215 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

Nice game winner from Ray, very smooth. Did anyone catch Kevin Durant's winner from last week? Was better than Allen's IMO, more pressure, further out, also looked like he was fouled on the shot too that wasn't called.

Reply #159238 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

go the celtics!!!

Reply #159268 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:10 pm, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754