billo
Years ago

Back to back to back POTW?

Do you think the NBL would not award someone the player of the week just because they've won it the last 2 weeks running? I'd be surprised if there's a better stat line this round than 31 (at 67%), 14 and 9 plus a block and a steal with an acceptable 3 turnovers.

Would 3 on the trot be unprecedented? Does Wednesday's game count in this round or next?

Topic #14589 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Wednesday's game counts for next week as far as I know

Other players in with a chance this week:

Paul Rogers
20 points (57%), 13 rebounds, 4 assists, 7 blocks

Cameron Tragardh average over 2 games:
28 points (69%), 9 rebounds, 1 assist

Reply #172220 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

If you go on Averages for the round, Hodge was the best for points, boards and assists.

Plus the Sixers won a vital game.

3 in a row for Hodge with a doubt.

Reply #172240 | Report this post

billups 1  
Years ago

He should get his third consectuive player of the week, no doubt about it ,i mean 1 assist off of another triple double and we got the win as well.

Reply #172242 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Tragardh will get it - the league loves 2 games and thats a pretty good percentage over 2 games!

If only we had hodge sooner cut chappell sooner!!! GRRRRR

Reply #172247 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

DJ don't be like that chappell was a nice guy, so because of that he deserved to stay as long as he did! :P The coach has got to learn that nice guys finish last, well in this place, out of the playoffs.

Reply #172283 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Hodge should get it, but I think Tragardh might be favoured because of the two games and 'share it around' thing the league seems to have with POTW awards.

Reply #172312 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:37 pm, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754