yogee
Years ago

Forestville vs Woodville - results

Woodville 114 defeated Forestville 105

More details in a while.

Topic #156 | Report this topic

mike man  
Years ago

Southern over South 105-91. Pochintesta 23 points in the first half....then injured ankle/foot...v doubtful for game against Eastern.

Game swung towards the Tigers with an 8-0 run (Gerlach 2, Gerlach 3, Clarke 3) in last quarter. Gerlach was more pumped than I've ever seen him...big win for the Tigers. Finals for the first time since 99.

Southern 105 (Pochintesta 23, Gerlach 19, Bowely 15, 14r, Hoban 14, 10r, B Hodges 14, Clarke 12) d South 91 (Blight 23, THur 17, Pilkington 16, Smith 13, Campbell 10, Kent 11r)

Scanlon 0 pts 0/10.

Tigers regain Ingles fresh from nationals for Eastern.

Reply #1141 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

Woodville 114 (Graves 30, Vandenburgh 28 (11 rebs, 8 assists), Ng 20, Bradley 18 (17 rebs), Whitmore 10

Forestville 105 (Sullivan 25, Campbell 18, Vasiljevic 17 (11 rebs), Rees 11 (10 rebs), Wood 10).

Box scores sometime Sunday.

Reply #1143 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Well, well. So who plays who in the finals?

Are Forestville out?

Reply #1145 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

I think because Tigers won that will knock Forestville out...

Reply #1146 | Report this post

basman  
Years ago

it does. and oh how sweet it is. this just goes to prove you can not buy a championship. tigers all the way. 4 to go.

Reply #1150 | Report this post

Concerned  
Years ago

Woodville 1st = bye
North 2nd v Sturt 3rd @ Hillcrest
Eastern 4th v Tigers 5th @ Mt Barker

Reply #1153 | Report this post

choo choo  
Years ago

green train baby get on board, Warriors the hot ticket, shave ya head like Ben Todd and jump on board.

Reply #1179 | Report this post

Sterlingh  
Years ago

What sort of a comment is it to say that Forestville attempted to buy a championship. Woodville have done the same thing by having an import. they in effect have bought a championship more than the eagles.

Reply #1194 | Report this post

Ditto  
Years ago

It's a semi-professional league. What's wrong with brining in people to make your team better?

As long as you can afford it. All it does is improve the standard of the league which is surely a good thing. Stop looking after your own clubs people and see the bigger picture.

Reply #1197 | Report this post

accountant allan  
Years ago

compair the budgets, I would bet the Eagles spend allot more on players than the warriors do.

Reply #1199 | Report this post

basman  
Years ago

i dont really care. i was just rubbin it in that the eagles are out and the tigers are goin all the way.

Reply #1203 | Report this post

Hoop Addict  
Years ago

RE Basman - The Tigers are going all the way to Mt Barker and home again, unfortunately.

When was our last victory at Mt Barker?! And Pochintesta is doubtful at best.

Not liking our chances!

Reply #1210 | Report this post

Sterling  
Years ago

i agree. im mates with a lot of the tigers boyz and their awesome blokes, but they will merely be going for a drive up the hills and back home again. Very surprised if they win

Reply #1212 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:48 pm, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754