skip
Years ago

Bullets release 3 players

http://linky.com.au/hhy2w

The have relased Mick Hill, Adam gison and Chris Goulding while the club searches for new owners.

Should we have not been so quick to sign Winitana maybe?

Topic #15977 | Report this topic

Cat 15  
Years ago

More importantly, could we ring Ebi and get him to ask for a release and then sign him?? Forget waiting for Hodge, lets get Ebi!!

Reply #188061 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Ebi is a free agent. And, from what Ive heard is already a done deal with the Dragons.

Reply #188062 | Report this post

Cat 15  
Years ago

In the article it says that Ebi and Sam Mac are the only contracted players of the Bullets left...until they ask for a release.
Of course it wouldn't be unusual for a media source to get something about basketball wrong....

Reply #188065 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Oh My Gawd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply #188066 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

If the bullets think Ebi and Sam are contracted, there should be interesting times ahead.

I don't think so, though.

Ebi is a Dragon.

Sam is a pretty much a Tiger from what I understand (although there is talk that he may not actually play at all again).

Reply #188068 | Report this post

NVS  
Years ago

Obviously the Dragons are on their way to buying a championship this year. With Brisbane and Sydney "out of the race" they have taken over and are paying huge money for the players. From what i understand Ebi was on approx $500k at the bullets.

Reply #188070 | Report this post

eddie  
Years ago

sign gibson and use kersten as a developement player

Reply #188071 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I hope the 36ers still decide to pursue Gibson, he looks better than winitana and kersten.

Reply #188072 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

These players being released spells the end of the Bullets i assume.

Reply #188073 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

Ummmm.....NVS......The Tigers?

They've taken a championship team and added Grizzard, supposedly MacKinnon and have been hounding the sixers for Hodge every step of the way. Even if they get a REASONABLE import to go with that roster, they'd have to be considered favourites. Especially if their import is a PG (which is the only place they lack IMHO)

Starting 5 of PG, Barlow, MacKinnon, Grizzard and Anstey?

Ouch.

What's scary is that THIS club is making money.

Reply #188074 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Gibson would be a good guy to chase again. Is there a cooling off period on the Winitana signing ;)

Reply #188076 | Report this post

NVS  
Years ago

Very true Dicko.....forgot about them.

Reply #188078 | Report this post

New  
Years ago

DICKO,

The only reason the Tigers "make money" is because their head office is completely run by Shamus's office. A lot of their expenses go thru his business.

Reply #188087 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I thought Ebi was a done deal to the Dragons also, but he has just joined a Favebook group that is Tigers related, called Gaze to Copeland... Alley-Oop!
Maybe he's going to sign with them, now won't THAT be interesting! (especially after all the kerfuffle at the semis and dissing that went back and forth between the Tigers/ Bullets players as well as their coaches!
*rubs hands with glee!*

Reply #188088 | Report this post

Years ago

GET GIBSON!

Reply #188089 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

tigers making money cos shamus runs the club real tight

Reply #188125 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:57 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754