Anonymous
Years ago

Flames to go back to back

Can the Flames go back to back now?

Presuming that they dont have anyone retire i think they are prime for it.

Talk is Forestville wont be paying players anymore, or not as much as they have been so can see some of them slip away to other things and who knows who out of North will be back.

South are next closest to be a chance but will the panthers be able to back it up?

It does look like a good chance for the flames.

Topic #16959 | Report this topic

shirley schmidt  
Years ago

Nah, don't reckon they can shoot a buzzer beater to win a grand final two years running.

Reply #199773 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bit premature wouldn't you say?

I don't think the gods would let them get so lucky twice.

Reply #199792 | Report this post

zztop  
Years ago

Anyone got any goss on post-victory celebrations afterwards for the Norwood boys? Bet the boys partied long and hard, maybe a few sore heads yesterday morning? Anyone got any goss on where the boys partied long and hard afterwards then send us a post!

Reply #199808 | Report this post

shirley schmidt  
Years ago

I imagine it would have been a bit different to last years after game celebrations up in Apollo... Tough pill to swallow to lose two grand finals.

Reply #199840 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i have heard that several players from norward arent going to be back next season.

Reply #199994 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:09 pm, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754