watisthis
Years ago

Will Chinese fans vote Artest into the All-Star?

he deserves it.

Topic #17306 | Report this topic

AK-47  
Years ago

What does Artest being an allstar have to do with the Chinese people? How can u say Artest deserves it when the season hasnt started yet?

Reply #203823 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i spose he means cause artest is on yao team now but dumb post in so many ways.

Reply #203845 | Report this post

Rybags  
Years ago

Very interesting point. Wouldn't say Artest deserves it. However there is a good chance that the chinese population will get behind any Rocket player that has a chance to make the All-Star team.

Reply #203854 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

very interesting point and yes i think the chinese population will get behind artest. Artest deserves and i hope he gets it.

Reply #203871 | Report this post

Skin  
Years ago

Artest is a tool! bad attitude, and deserves jack shit. You got to earn your all star spot in the season, and if he does this, then and only then he will deserve it!

Reply #203959 | Report this post

Quagmire  
Years ago

Never doubt the power of a contract year....

Artest is a FA end of this season, he will not rock the boat at all in Houston, he will put up big numbers and try to get a contract that will keep him well paid til retirement.

That is more motivation than most NBA players have...

Reply #204037 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:15 pm, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754