Spinner  
Years ago

On line at www.adelaide36ers.com/36ers
or
at the merchandise store on game night

Reply #206558 | Report this post

kad  
Years ago

Sadly, the PDF youa re asked to download only has the Junior jerseys.

Anyone have details on pricing? Can they be ordered with name/numbers?

Reply #206581 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Get them on game night...

Ridiculously expensive for the quality....plus you have to pay an extra $25 for numbers on them. Disgrace !!!

Reply #206582 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

$99 @ the Merchanise stand

$20-$30 extra for names and numbers added.

Reply #206583 | Report this post

kad  
Years ago

While I cant speak to the quality, I cant imagine its that bad given its "Adidas" branded.

I paid $99 for a Blaze jersey last season. Official NBA replica stuff is way more expensive.

At least I'll be able to get one this year!

Now just to decide between;

#6 Ninnis
#00 Blakemore
#31 Rillie

Reply #206592 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Yeah kad for adidas the quality is very poor. They look kind of like football guernseys in that there is only one material used and the design is basically printed on. Plus the collar and shoulder lining is horrible.

The ones adidas made for the Boomers (in different colours of course) would have been great.

All in all, youre probably better off clicking on that advertisement for 'dunk basketball' at the top of your screen and designing your own. I wonder if they would dare to make one with the 6ers logo on it...

Reply #206619 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

think I paid $70 for the 06/07 AND 1 singlets two years ago and the name and number would have been an extra $15. The last two Sixers uniforms have been pretty average IMO, especially last years with NOTHING on it except a tiny little logo around the belly button.

Reply #206629 | Report this post

Mix Master Wipe  
Years ago

I got last seasons off ebay a couple of months ago. Some guy was selling a heap of them brand new.
Sure there average looking but $25 inc postage,who can complain!
I must agree the new ones are a bit pricey,$70 would be a more realistic price.

Reply #206631 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:41 pm, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754