Spinner
Years ago

Any news on the Sixers' injury list

Ballinger's back
Winitana's Ankle
Tyndale's Eye
and how are Luke's knee Davidson's back?

Topic #17586 | Report this topic

Samba  
Years ago

Luks knee is fine as far as ive heard, non factor, he had a clean out which everyone blew up in to something much worse at the time. So there is no excuses why he hasnt been starting!

Ballinger's back is going to be an ongoing thing that can hopeully be managed, the same with Davidson, although with some consistant minutes he should find his rythm very quickly.

Winitana, who knows, but he mustve done that ankle something crazy to still be out!

My biggest concern is Bruce, dont want a kid his age with hamstring issues 4 games in. But injuries are apart of what make sport to wondeful, you just never can guarntee anything!

Reply #206612 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Ballinger and Bruce are both on my fantasy team. Any updates would be appreciated.

Reply #206618 | Report this post

fantasy world  
Years ago

Thats what the sixers are living in at the moment - Scotty the boys are gonna let you down big time. Start making excuses for them now - they are has beens or always gonna - same old same old - no spine.
No heart, no soul - laughing stock, easy beats.

Reply #206621 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

lol u retard! the name comes up AFTER the post. Otherwise thankyou for such an informative piece of writing :P

Reply #206623 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Bruce, Ballinger and Winitana are back and training:
36ers back on track

Reply #206647 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Good.. and, I heard Davidson talking to Phil on radio..no pre-season on court..just swimming and the bike..now at about trial game fitness..in 2 weeks, will be match fit.

Reply #206648 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:39 pm, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754