Fill Smythe
Years ago

Music for the Refs

After another disgraceful display by the refs tonight, Music Man should play THREE BLIND MICE next home game.

Topic #18913 | Report this topic

skip  
Years ago

If I played that, the club could cop a fine so Its not gonna happen. I think Townsville had to cough up $1000 a few years back for playing it. True DJRod?

Reply #224029 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Gay.

skip, when you played the Kurt Angle song before did you just get a slap on the wrist or a fine?

Reply #224032 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

XztatiK - Kurt Angle was aimed at Grabau, not the refs. But, I got a firm 'You are not to play that song again!' after playing it.

Reply #224034 | Report this post

Coady  
Years ago

thats all a load of crap!!!! Its the crowd doing it not the club, so i dont see why its a big problem.. and wouldnt you technicaly being working for the dome not the club???you are operating domes property not 36ers!!

Reply #224046 | Report this post

BettyLeadfoot  
Years ago

skip is still and official club representative and there fore bound by the rules. All people who sit on the bench in any capacity are covered by rules.

Reply #224055 | Report this post

DJ Rod  
Years ago

$1500 I got fined

(we never paid it)

:)

Reply #224056 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

"(we never paid it)"

lol.

"Kurt Angle was aimed at Grabau, not the refs."

Well I know all my "you suck"'s were aimed at the refs, not Grabber.

Reply #224075 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

Wildcats always play the benny hill theme aimed at the refs.

Reply #224115 | Report this post

Spinner  
Years ago

Perhaps the poor little refs need to grow some. They are being paid to ensure that a game of professional ball runs smoothly - I think that some of them think we are paying to see them. They should get over themselves and the same way that a canteen staff would be sacked for giving out the wrong change, they should be accountable for their stuff ups. Every week it is same story - great game of ball, stuffed up by three incompetent blind mice.

They are either corrupt or are just plain bloody bad!!

Stuff the fine Skip - just play you suck and add the name!!

Reply #224121 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

We did consider doing 'You Suck' but trying to convince the crowd to chant 'Six-ers' instead. But, i dont think you all would oblige ;-)

Reply #224125 | Report this post

Beagle  
Years ago

skip, you could always go for the subtle approach: something by Stevie Wonder, maybe "Heaven Help Us All" (#8 in the US in 1970), or "I Ain't Gonna Stand For It" (#7 in the UK in 1980), or "Go Home" (#9 in the US in 1985).

Reply #224172 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:41 pm, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754