Spinner
Years ago

Brett's last game - what an opportunity!

I know there have been other threads on the topic of Brett's last game, but I thought this was a little different. There has been some talk of a DVD of the game and a compilation of Brett's career.

Unfortunately I missed that game due to illness (that had to be the one game in the last ten years to miss!!!) but the people who used the tickets that night were more than impressed by the great event it was.

2 Things  Firstly, I am very interested in purchasing a DVD if somebody could please point me in the right direction. Potsie had told me one would be made, but I never saw anything on the 36ers site?

And secondly, If there is such a DVD, is there any way this could be used to bring for a TV special by any station willing to air it. Imagine the publicity spin off from that and the potential not only to please the faithful fan base, but possibly attract a huge number of new people to the club?

Isaac, Fitzy&&what are your thoughts on that?

Topic #20166 | Report this topic

Jack Toft  
Years ago

I hope it hits the shelves.

With the SOS in charge I look forward to a lot of smarter marketing of the Sixers as well as merchandising.

Reply #239665 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:16 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754