Loco
Years ago

FA Rasheed Wallace to Celts?

Celtics reportedly make offer to Wallace

"Rasheed Wallace, the free-agent forward who spent the last five-plus seasons in Detroit, got the full-court press from the Boston Celtics on Thursday, according to a report in The Boston Globe."

Topic #20374 | Report this topic

Rybags  
Years ago

They made him an offer but he hasn't decided yet. He's going to sign with the Spurs. Spurs Rule!

Reply #242311 | Report this post

Loco  
Years ago

If only Joe had traded 'Sheed for Big Tim... I could have almost forgiven him for AI.

Reply #242313 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Is this looking like being a particularly active off-season in terms of trades and player movement? If you were trying to measure it against past seasons, would you measure it on raw deals or summed total contract value, or a combination?

Reply #242315 | Report this post

Skin  
Years ago

I would say contract value. In a round about way, better players get bigger contracts and the movement of star players is what creates the hype.

Reply #242318 | Report this post

ESP  
Years ago

Miami could do with Sheed, no cap space though.

Reply #242371 | Report this post

vanexel31  
Years ago

heard rumors the Heat have interest in Iverson. Have to admit a D Wade Iverson backcourt would be entertaining to watch.

Reply #242398 | Report this post

B Fresh  
Years ago

Im with Rybags, Sheed and Timmy D! If it happens I'm the happiest fan ever.

Reply #242408 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:27 pm, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754