Anonymous
Years ago

Hottest in local basketball

For some fun how bout we have some sort of polls to keep us entertained for the day

Hottest ABL Male player

Hottest ABL Female Player

Hottest Div 2 Male Player

Hottest Div 2 Female Player

Hottest Div 3 Male Player

Hottest Div 3 Female Player

Hottest Div 4 Male Player

Hottest Div 4 Female Player

Hottest Div 5 Male Player

Hottest Div 5 Female Player

Hottest Male Refferee

Hottest Female Refferee

Topic #2060 | Report this topic

Kelly  
Years ago

You're obviously just hoping someone will mention you, so get it over and done with and pretend you're someone else and nominate yourself.

Sigh...

Reply #23215 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

Div 3 Men - Brad Philp. He's bradlicious

Reply #23217 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

or it could be someone who is bored at work in is just interested in peoples opintions of people. At least some people are understanding the concept of "For Fun" good on ya Doctor, you might want to put which club his from so we can check him out

Reply #23218 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

Brad may be from the West Adelaide Basketball Club, but he's in a league of his own.

Reply #23221 | Report this post

Kelly  
Years ago

Anonymous, that may be true, but I'm in a mood for making snide comments out and that's my definition of 'for fun'!

Don't take it to heart.

Reply #23225 | Report this post

pirate  
Years ago

flanagan from forestville or that woodville bird with the short skirt at wollacott last year....ouch!!

Reply #23226 | Report this post

Scooby Doo  
Years ago

Must agree the man boobs and hairy back make brad philp by far the sexiest player in all of the mens divisions He turns me on that much I might even go as far as saying he might even take the cake for the womens comp! nothing says sexy like a hairy back.
Go the Maggies!

Reply #23227 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Kelly, you can have the "Hottest Spectator" award, OK?

Reply #23231 | Report this post

Golf_squad  
Years ago

Since when has Mr Philp been a doctor ? Nominating your self again Brad, I don't know, what has the world come to.

Reply #23245 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

just answer the questions....

Reply #23261 | Report this post

Why do people post trash on this forum without (at least in some form) identifying themselves. I basically ignore all posts without an ID attached. I hope others do the same.

This is an absolute load of trash.

Reply #23272 | Report this post

Willy Goat  
Years ago

You gotta ligthen up some Jay!

Reply #34785 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:45 pm, Tue 23 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754