Tru Blue Emcee
Years ago

If You Have A Season Ticket...

If you have a season ticket and cant make the game, Please pass it on to a friend or family member to use, It'll make their day and keep bums in seats! It may even introduce someone who hasn't experienced the game before, and even convince them to become season ticket holders for the following season!

And i was wondering if the Sixers we're considering having a bring a friend day were season ticket holders can give a friend a percentage off their ticket to introduce someone new to the game, cos i feel we can get more people involved with the club if they can just experience what a game night is like...

Any thoughts?

Topic #21040 | Report this topic

Robbo  
Years ago

Love the idea of give your ticket to family or friends if you cant use them or even share them with someone if you cant go to all games.

These guys have done more than I ever thought they would have time to do and it all seems to be for a reason.

Seems to be a lot more thought and planning behind things these days which is very exciting interms of the future.

Did the City to Bay this morning and the handouts had a buy 1 get 1 free to a 36ers game voucher in it.

Look forward to seeing what else they have planned

Reply #250030 | Report this post

Tru Blue Emcee  
Years ago

I personally think if you have a season ticket and are a die hard fan, part of our job is to talk all our friends into coming to games, it will help in making sure the 36ers are around for many generations!!!

And congrats Robbo on doing the City To Bay, and its good to hear about the vouchers being handed out, it all helps!!!

Reply #250032 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"Did the City to Bay this morning and the handouts had a buy 1 get 1 free to a 36ers game voucher in it."

Damn, mine didn't! Shame, that would have been handy.

Reply #250049 | Report this post

Robbo  
Years ago

Well I can send you mine Anon cos I am a proud season ticket holder so let me no if you need it

Reply #250051 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

If you have a City Bay voucher, you can redeem it online at the 36ers site - look for the City Bay logo on the front page or the Offer Redemption link under the Buy Tickets section. You will need to provide the code listed on the voucher and fill in a form. From there, the 36ers will contact you to arrange seats and payment.

It's a system I finished up while everyone was doing the City Bay itself, so if you find any problems with it, let me know. Had a few people redeem theirs already last night.

There are a couple more promos coming up so if you don't have a season ticket, keep an eye out.

Reply #250067 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Clever, Isaac!

Reply #250076 | Report this post

Black Dracula  
Years ago

Tru Blue I'm always telling everyone I can about Sixers don't you worry =) I've found that people are often interested but then it's harder to get them along to a game (plus it doesn't help that if it's a mate and you have season tickets, you can't sit next to them during the game).

Reply #250098 | Report this post

Tru Blue Emcee  
Years ago

Good Stuff BD! RE: Bringing ya mate to a game, you could always wait till after the 1st quarter and move to some empty seats, you could also use the fact they can't sit next to ya to get them to buy season tickets :-P

Reply #250137 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Thanks for the offer Robbo. I got one of a mate.

Reply #250147 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:52 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754