Funny Double Clutch's What's Hot/What's Not-UPDATED
- Darren Ng in baby blue; 30 points on 11/16 with a buzzer beater
- The West Adelaide annoucer, clear, concise and a great job, the music wasn't bad either, great set-up at Wests which many clubs can learn from.
- Todd Gower getting upstairs
- Anthony Spadavecchia...kid is a player, actually created a run which forced Sturt to call time, hopefully West won't wait until they are 40 down to put him on again.
- Shaqdiddy's "I'm a very special boy" tattoo.
- The Forestville fan ripping into Mike Mckay in the sideline,
- Hilltop Hoods touring overseas,
- North Adelaide's D all over Forestville like an ugly wig over Peter Lewis' head,
- Mike Mckay's selection into the All-Geriatrics team,
- Adrian from JABA......I see a whole heap of "faceless critics" at ABL games but not your face,
- Hambour's huge tip-dunk.....bigger than Farley's dunk over Melvin!!!
- Burdon's birthday; 20 years...
- the family guy better than the Simpsons...
- Matt Gange for Forestville.....guy is a player,
- the Academy....
- Burdon's D was extremely immpresive and his passing improved as well,
- Hambour dominating against the small Forestville line-up but with 5 fouls,
- Talking Hoops on Coast 88.7 6:30 to 8 Tuesdays
- Potsie's dancing at The Archer on Saturday night
- Oscar being so cruel to the West Adelaide forwards, each new dunk was nasty, he was sadistic
- Darren being subbed off, 48 minutes of Ninja isn't enough
- Erik Burdon's shot selection...still if he was actually given the ball when open maybe he wouldn't force so many when he actually has it
- Me losing $10 on Forestville...I blame Mike "Cheapshot" Mckay for dislocating Sutton's shoulder
- my junior coaching record...hello 0-2 with a forfeit in 2k5
- Hillcrest basketball stadium just seems to have more and more holes in the roof each time I attend.
- the interest rate hikes,
- Jason Farman's foul count.
- P-Money and Scribe,
- Erik Burdon on the bench...
- when Mckay fell over last night I thought he broke his hip; make way for the new generation old man.........
- get Bronson on court a hell of a lot more too,
- Matt Sutton's shoulder,
- Not the Woodville Warriors
Find of the week: Matt Gange for Forestville..hit some huge shots and kept Forestville's scoreboard ticking over with Matt Suton out.
Anthony Spadavecchia for West. 17 points, three boards, two assists, two blocks and two steals in 16 minutes, and dude already has a fanbase. Add me to them.
Flop of the week: The North Adelaide starting five/sub pattern. Burdon didn't get on until 3 mins left in the first quarter. Loveday give the fans what they want!
West v Sturt
- Chiekh and Janet
- Rupert Sapwell
- Richard Hill
- Andy Symons
- Sixer's dancer Ali
- basically the entire Sixers cheersquad.
North v Forestville
- Paul Arnott
- Smooth Butter.