orbit
Years ago

Hard to find NBA on One HD

Is anyone struggling to find NBA on ONE HD? The last 3 times they've advertised games or even AFL replays they are way off the mark. Instead of watching game 6 of Boston & Cavs i'm watching people swim canals. Disgrace!

Topic #22969 | Report this topic

orbit  
Years ago

I've just been on the NBA website & the game isn't on until later. How hard is it for these people to update their guides? Lazy pricks..

Reply #277222 | Report this post

coach  
Years ago

Games about 2 and a half hours away.

Reply #277223 | Report this post

Avv  
Years ago

Today's Game 6 is on ESPN at 10am EST.

ESPN will show all Eastern Conference Finals games.

One HD will show all Western Conference Finals games.

ESPN will show exclusively live the Finals. One HD will show on delay (if like last year, the next day).

Reply #277234 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

Thanks AVV, that's great news, I cAn definitely live with a Lakers Suns series live!

Reply #277235 | Report this post

Bobby Tables  
Years ago

It's on ESPN today, not One that I'm aware of. Got the IQ all set and avoiding NBA.com today!

Reply #277239 | Report this post

Matt  
Years ago

Hope you set it to record Sportscentre afterwards because the timed coverage ended with like 8 minutes left in the 4th lol

Reply #277327 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:28 pm, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754