Anonymous
Years ago

Where are Phillips, Summerton & Screen?

Wondering if we may see them play locally as they prepare for worlds / opals camps. I think it will be only a matter of time before erin heads east to keep in good with graf and timms. Screen will miss opals as there are canberra guards in. Summerton will have to work hard as bishop is in favour.

Topic #23063 | Report this topic

TP  
Years ago

Saw Screen at Wayville last week running some junior coaching sessions.

Reply #278584 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Since jan has retired we have lost a huge power base. We are definitely a womens basketball backwater nowdays and it is tough to take after those good years. Attracting quality aussie players like foley camino francis will be out of the question now. Foley going east - closer to timms - back into opals squad soon. Francis sees bishop and realizes big mistake returning shouldve head east.

Reply #278620 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Erin is in the states I believe and laura and Jenny were both in Italy last season. Their season has finished so they are both back in town now

Reply #278657 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hopefully they may play an abl game. Why erin gave her spot up at conneticut is beyond me they are stacked this season - unless she is stateside with another team at present looking for more minutes ?

Reply #278684 | Report this post

Nix 64  
Years ago

Didn't want to come of the bench.

Thinks she is too good for that.

Funny that someone easle wasn't willing to trade for her.

Reply #278688 | Report this post

Who Me  
Years ago

An article in thsi week's Messenger (Western Suburbs) with Erin says she is home at West Lakes getting ready to go into Opals Camp

Reply #278713 | Report this post

Shotclock  
Years ago

I spotted Erin at the Bearcats Stadium today 27th June for the Norwood Sunday game

Reply #280705 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:22 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754