stunner
Years ago

6er line ups

Just wondered peoples thoughts on potential sixer line up for next year from 1 through to 12

Topic #2349 | Report this topic

the air up there  
Years ago

whos playing for sturt? ......

Reply #26410 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The best possible 12 would be
Brett Maher
Willie Farley
Dusty Rychart
Oscar Forman
David Cooper
Jacob Holmes
Paul Rees
David Stiff
Brad Hill
Joe Ingles
Ryan Kirsten
Darren Ng

Reply #26454 | Report this post

Jonno  
Years ago

C Bradtke/Cooper, if not bradtke reesy or a young big, maybe hambour
PF Dusty/Forman
SF Holmes/Nash, or a versatile young guy n hav forman play some sf like last season
SG Farley/Ng/Jye Watson
PG Maher/Hill

Reply #26507 | Report this post

Stephon  
Years ago

PG Maher
SG Farley
SF Holmes
PF Rychart
C Off-season recruit (wishful thinking: Schenscher, Bradtke, Moore or Rogers etc)

6. Forman
7. Hill
8. Cooper
9. Kersten
10. Ingles

Ben Castle is a good role player who has become available and would be a valuable addition to our bench if circumstances don't go our way in terms of signing another big man. Rees would obviously be retained if we don't sign a replacement centre.

As much as I'd love the 36ers to somehow get Schenscher or Bradtke, I wouldn't be surprised if we return the same team next season with Hill instead of Williams and someone like Castle instead of Nash.

Reply #26544 | Report this post

The Truth  
Years ago

Maher
Farley
Holmes
Ryhcart
Need to find a big man

forman
Hill
Nash
Ng
Cooper
Ingles
Watson ( sixers would be stupid to let this kid pass them by )

I notice no one has put brad gerlach in there team ... there is one reason for that plan and simple there are much better players out there...

I think wilkey deserves anthor look he is a much better player then say gower or even hambour

we need to find a center we havent had one since bradke left Rogers was good just never played .... I think we should go all out to bring mark back ...

I think also ben castle could be an option if nashy isnt going to be a relaible player due to injury ...

The players are out there the sixers just need to give them decent contracts and not let players like watson and ingles slip like they did newly..........

Reply #26565 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

how old is watson? where is he from?

Reply #26701 | Report this post

Stephon  
Years ago

If the 'Darnell is keen to return to Adelaide' rumours are correct and he is eligible to play as an Australian then maybe we don't need another big.

Cooper, Rychart, and Holmes is a better than average front court with Rees in a reduced role still able to provide support.

Mee, Farley and Maher would be tough to stop offensively and Mee is versatile enough to defend PG-SF.

Forman and Hill would provide a great boost off the bench as well.

We wouldn't be the biggest team but we could try to be the NBL's equivalent to the Phoenix Suns.

Reply #26877 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:19 am, Fri 17 May 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754