D'Mac
Years ago

nba finals

with the NBA finals round the corner whos ur pick? im takin miami vs pheonix and pheonix winnin 4-2 mvp steve nash

Topic #2369 | Report this topic

Tyler  
Years ago

I agree with the heat but I dont think the Suns have the depth and the experience to go deep into the playoffs. I think it will be San Antonio. Tim Duncan has only played about 30 mins a game. He is going to be fresh going into the playoffs. The Suns rely too much on their starting 5 and their bench gives them nothing. I think it will be heat and the pistons in the eastern conference finals and dallas and Spurs in the western conference finals. Houston may also surprise a few people. They are playing some great basketball.

Reply #26628 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

MIAMI vs The Runner up

Reply #26658 | Report this post

statue of liberty  
Years ago

I think Miami vs Phoenix like D'mac said. I am sick of seeing spurs up in the finals i want to see two teams who have not been a contendor for a last time, and last yr both miami and suns finished low overall.

However if nets can make top 8 in next cple weeks and finish top to replace miami that also would be nice :P

Reply #26745 | Report this post

D'Mac  
Years ago

sorry statue of liberty but i cant even watch the nets ever since lakers swept em. but like u said the spurs r gr8 but i get bored of watchin em bring on the suns! (or the lakers hehe oh)

Reply #26747 | Report this post

snooooooop  
Years ago

The nets wont come close, they such 4 a team with such a great roster. the suns wont go all the way to the final but miami are going to beat who eva they face off no worries at all.

Reply #26752 | Report this post

D'Mac  
Years ago

good call snooooop with shaq and wade who can stop em? oh hang on tmacs rockets did ysterday, i just think the likes of Q-rich, marion, stouds, nash they r pretty strong. cant wait 2 c em in the playoffs! im still a lakers man though go u good thing!

Reply #26759 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Miami just got beaten by the Bobcats. Brezec had 27 and 11, and then did this:

High pants!

Reply #26931 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:07 pm, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754