Stephon
Years ago

Willie Farley

Willie Farley had a decent game in the Southern California Summer League.

37 points, 5 rebounds, 6 assists! He got 7 turnovers also. Not a bad game at all.

Another decent guard by the name of Baron Davis was playing for the opposition. For what it is worth Baron got 16 points and 8 assists in 38 minutes.

I think it is damn exciting to hear that Farley is coming to us in great form. My only reservation with Farley was that we didn't know what he had been doing the past 2 years.

Topic #243 | Report this topic

Shaqdiddy  
Years ago

Your only as good as your last game, so his past 2 years don't even matter. Fact is he is holding his own in the states right now and although BD would've been trying to desperse the ball to every other guy out there (new Orleans already know his game inside out), he is serious NBA talent, so farley is looking great and I think he is going to have another big year. In West Sydney, people don't like to remember the amount of already established stars that team had that he ahd to share with. Rucker, Rillie, Dwight, Mackinnon, all of whom demanded a certain amount of shots per game! Sharing the shots is not Willie's game, and rucker would've made sure he didn't get a chance to take over to often.

Reply #1880 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Garrison the other day: 14 and 6 in 30 minutes.

Check this out: playing for Play 2 Win against a team including Cedric Ceballos is Kareem Abdul Jabbar Junior! (boxscore - shot 3/12).

Reply #1931 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:13 pm, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754