Anonymous
Years ago

Coaching Oppurtunities

I was wondering if an Aussie Basketball coach who was interesting in coaching overseas what woudl they need to do

Does anyone know the best options to go about this?

What type of things should they be doing within Australian Basketball to position themself ready for coaching internationally?

Should they look into doing some Sports coaching degree or just continue coaching CABL/District/state/National teams?

Topic #25110 | Report this topic

?  
Years ago

I don't mean to be rude, but your query has 4 grammatical/spelling errors. In a competitive world I would think a coaching application would need to demonstrate that you are fairly skilled in this area of communication to start with.

Reply #310362 | Report this post

hanging round  
Years ago

I thought he was looking to coach basketball, not spelling. Surely knowledge, experience and enthusiasm would cover for spelling mistakes?

Reply #310367 | Report this post

Melvin Corpuscle  
Years ago

possibly contact ABCA : http://www.nswbasketball.net.au/coaching/Coach%20education/ABCA.htm
possibly contact some aussie agents, see what they might tell ya: http://www.australiabasket.com/Australia/basketball-Agents.asp
or search out some of the D1,2 aussie coaches in the US and email them ?

Reply #310377 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You know what I would do If I were you....

RE-THINK YOUR CAREER CHOICE.

Reply #310381 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Stay home you might get a gig for the sixers.

Reply #310387 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:54 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754