Tiger165
Years ago

Sixers Season Tickets

Does any have any idea when the sixers are sending out the seasons tickets.

Topic #26322 | Report this topic

joshuapending  
Years ago

They always wait very late, I assume its to save printing costs but hell you almost wonder if you have actually got the ticket confirmed. I have mentioned this several times to the club, it would be nice once your payment is processed if they would send you an email or some correspondance thanking you and confirming your seats.

Its only a little thing but something that would give peace of mind to people.

Reply #330908 | Report this post

Big Ads  
Years ago

Wade called me personally and thanked me for helping pay the bills by being a season ticket holder.

Reply #330912 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

Yeah i did get a call from Darren Ng last year i think it was (after they were posted maybe?) but what i mean is just some sort of thanks/confirmation would be nice. Token if nothing else.

Reply #330913 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

The tickets are printed. By sending them out at the last moment heightens the anticipation and brings the suspense.

Reply #330919 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

do the players actually call all the members? if so thats nice work by the club

Reply #330927 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I had a phone call from Nathan Herbert about a week after the cut off to renew season tickets ( for those wanting to keep existing seats ) and he asked if I wanted to renew this year, I had bought and paid for my tickets at least a month before that so I'm a bit worried that I wont have seats this year.

Reply #330930 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

Thats what i mean, just a simple thanks for paying your seats have been reserved would be nice. Some peace of mind, atm everyone is just hoping that its been processed and all ok (chances it will be be)

Reply #330934 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

Or you could stop being a worry-wart. They have your money you say? Why would you assume anything OTHER than that you have tickets on the way then.

Reply #330937 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I got a call from Daniel Johnson thanking me for renewing tickets

Reply #330938 | Report this post

Spinner  
Years ago

Interesting to hear that people have been called. I recall a letter advising that we would be called during August (I think they said), but haven't heard anything yet. Hopefully means they have more renewals than anticipated!!!

Reply #330939 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

spinner I my call was on a thursday night and i reckon it was the 1/9 so not August at all.

Reply #330941 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

do they only call for new memberships of just renewals? i signed up for a new membership early this week and would too like some sort of confirmation that theyve actually processed it as all ive done is hand the girl at the desk at the dome a form. even an email saying when the tickets should arrive would be nice.

Reply #330957 | Report this post

True Supporter  
Years ago

What would be nice is to not expects things and enjoy the surprise when we get them. I paid, got no phone call, my card has been charged so I trust that all is good. 4 weeks before the season starts is ringing 2,000 plus people the best use of their time or an unecessary expectation from people that will always want more ??

Reply #330999 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

True Supporter - I dont think its an expectation at all. i think peple are surprised, delighted and impressed when they get a call from a player. its great by the club and mate the players cant be training 24/7. only 2-4 hrs a day so its great that the club is getting them to call and reach out to the members.

I think what people DO expect is just some sort of confirmation that their order has been processed or something along those lines, and only as reassurance seeing as tickets arrive so close to the start of the season.

Reply #331002 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I think anon '002 summarises it well. If the confirmation was automated (received payment, thanks for your support, season tickets will be provided closer to the season start but please be assured that we received your order OK) it would cover expectations without ripping too much time from the club.

Reply #331012 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

Exactly. I put this on the feedback form every year.

Reply #331052 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

Its funny, I checked my credit card transactions online and saw the charge for the tickets. Isn't that enough confirmation that your tickets will be processed. They have taken the money, surely they'll deliver the ticket. I never thought any more of it and will just worry when I hear everyone on this forum say they received their ticket in the mail and I haven't.

Reply #331069 | Report this post

Tiger165  
Years ago

Main reason for asking was that I have purchased tickets for friends and family and i am going overseas. Just wanted a heads up approx time of delivery.

And it is only 3 weeks til the first game.

Reply #331088 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Perhaps a quick call to the club will answer your question.

Reply #331092 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I have spent many years upgrading to the fantastic seats we have now. Back in May, I followed the online process to renew and to secure our current seats but I confess that I do not have total confidence in that system!
I received emails confirming payment for Gold seating - and I guess that could be seen as implicit confirmation of our seats - however, I would be much happier if the emails explicitly confirmed that I had successfully secured my current seats. I won't know for certain until we receive our tickets. If there has been some sort of error in the process, it will be far too late to get anything close to our current seats.

I did call the club but I really don't think that that should be necessary and is a waste of their time - and mine!

Reply #331098 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:42 pm, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754