full moon
Years ago

Phrases Why

This Phrase gobbly gobbly mumbo jumbo - how does it help- i have team of 5 DIV 3 due to illness and injury and kids away - i cant get kid from div 4 or Div 2 because cant move up down within phrase
so what i have to get a random off the street maybe if forestville didnt accomodate numbers for the sake of it i might be able to compete - Div 4 run 9 -
how does this make sense ? my team might get stacked to move it to another phrase full of guess what eagles teams

Topic #26693 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

hmmm it is phase not phrase.

In the first phase for summer season you are now allowed to move kids up and down.

Other than that in special circumstances you can ask for an exemption. BSA do not want teams forfeiting due to lack of numbers due to illness etc. I would have thought you could bring a player up from Div 4 in Phase 1 and in other phases get your club BSA contact to speak to BSA.

Reply #336581 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yeah i hate "Phrases" too. I lobbied for years to ban Wheel of fortune, but BSA and channel 7 just wouldn't listen.

Reply #336587 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Rybags Bitch!

Reply #336588 | Report this post

Passionate  
Years ago

I coached div 3 last season and I found BSA very accommodating when we had genuine issues , they allowed fill in from higher and lower team when we were desperate. although I'm still very much against the current structure and hate the phases , BSA can be very reasonable if approached through the proper channels

Reply #336893 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:43 pm, Sat 4 May 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754