Wooly Coat
Years ago

Woolacott and Halls Predictions

This may be premature, but this forum has been a bit slow lately, so i thought i would give this topic a run for its money.

With the first round complete, and all teams having played each other, who have been the standouts for men and women?

Who are the current front runners for Halls/Woolacott?

Or, who has impressed you and deserves a mention?

Topic #2978 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Cameron Wilson
Reggie Vanderbergh
Cayla Francis
Brad Davis
Angela Marino
Vikki Kelson

Reply #33935 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You would have to put Oscar on that list Anonymous.

Reply #33941 | Report this post

what the???  
Years ago

brad sullivan for men and monique bowley for women.
2 people who are very deserving, play with the right spirit and here's the important part, don't winge to the ref's.
considering they do the votes i think that is important.

Reply #33949 | Report this post

keyway  
Years ago

sullivan.....dix and newley wont tak many votes off him....dont be stupid.
oscar and watson would have to be my 2 favourites. vikki kelson in the women always does well, erin phillips??...although i am not sure how many games she has and will play.

Reply #33950 | Report this post

The truth  
Years ago

Men- You cant go past Oscar is domenating and closely behind Jye Watson ... they would be the two favourites ...

With players like Reggie Vanderbergh
Wilson , Dix, Davis following just behind the two front runners....

In the women...
Im thinking the women is alot closer ..I cayla Francis would be round the mark which would be a incredable effort to win at the age of 16... Vikki Kelson will be right up there .. Monique bowley is having a solid season ... An outside chance could Leah Mencel .. but there are many women that could win it ...

Reply #33956 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Oscar by an absolute country mile - daylight second

Reply #33970 | Report this post

Peter Maravich  
Years ago

I really can't see Erin Phillips being challenged for her award. Unless for some reason she misses alot of games.

In the mens i think its alot more open.

O.Forman D.Ng T.Gower (all taking votes off each other tho), J.Watson P.Vandenbergh, J.Dix B.Newley, M.Elder (darkhorse, but has been promising so far!), B.Gerlach (standout tiger). Plus a number of other potentials that could come good in the run home to finals.

Reply #34165 | Report this post

vikki kelson

erin may be away too much

oscar - if he keeps going

watson from centrals looks good

Reply #34250 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Mel Marsh for the women? the list there goes on. Francis will probably take out the u21 award. Although still a tough pick for that one as well.

Reply #34269 | Report this post

Bottles  
Years ago

There are still a lot of players who are under the age of 21. piwanski, phillips, marsh, nelson, marino etc

Reply #34308 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:56 pm, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754