Mick
Years ago

Tigers @ Crocs, Sat night

Tips off at 7:30 local (8:30 AEDST).

Who ya got?

Townsville on second night of back-to-back, but sore legs shouldn't be a problem because they didn't break a sweat last night. I think the loss against Cairns will have them playing harder if anything.

Melbourne too big, especially with Hinder out?

Should be a close one.

Topic #33351 | Report this topic

Statsheet Stuffer  
Years ago

The Tigers are beyond awful from deep, which is how you will beat Townsville--spread them out and they can't defend you.

Townsville just matches up well with them, due to Melbourne's lack of ball movement and three point shooting.

Crocs will shit on them tonight.

P.s. back-to-backs don't mean much in the way of fatigue.

Reply #449800 | Report this post

Statsheet Stuffer  
Years ago

Mick,

Could you give us a rundown of the first half? I was watching the Sydney vs Wollongong game.

Reply #449820 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Who cares. Nbl dying a slow painful death. Another empty stadium in TSV. Nothing on in TSV tonight other than basketball.

Reply #449827 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

Would you like a length of rope for Christmas anon?

Reply #449837 | Report this post

commonsense  
Years ago

im playing a violin for you anon. who cares if they get rid of Townsville which they should, they can bring Brisbane back and a second melb or kiwi based side would be good.

Reply #449838 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

Bad weekend for the Crocs...

Dennis has been putting the losses down to lack of effort from but I think that's throwing them under the bus a little bit. Sure, the guys haven't looked as alive as in recent wins against Mel and NZ but is there a point where he needs to mix up his coverages?

As many coaches have said, this league is so well-scouted and with only 8 teams you can't afford to lull into predictability. I'm not sure if you can run a trap falling back into a zone for 40 minutes every single game and not have someone beat you to your spots and exploit that predictability.

Reply #449964 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:06 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754