orbit
Years ago

world cup replays

Anyone know how i can catch a replay of Oz v Lithuania?
Of all the nights to fall asleep & not press record....

Topic #35308 | Report this topic

AussiePride  
Years ago

It is already up on iView.

http://www.abc.net.au/iview/#/sport

Reply #491447 | Report this post

Baller#3  
Years ago

Does anyone know how long it takes for the game to go up on iview? Got a game tonight, wanna watch afterwards but don't really wanna wait for hours after for it to come up?

Reply #491450 | Report this post

FM  
Years ago

Iview had the game this morning at 7am ready to watch

Reply #491457 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Games are also up on the FIBA Youtube channel.

Reply #491463 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

How poor is ABC coverage, no HD at all for such a fabulous event

also I rarely watch ABC as would most Australians but the rare time I do like for FIBA now everything produced by them looks ultra cheap

just scrap the station already it is irrelevant to Australia and a waste of taxpayers money. on the other hand SBS is great and I am not against public broadcasters but only the incompetent ones

Reply #491492 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

I don't think the ACB are producing it, just taking a feed. Perhaps ABC2 isn't set up for HD?

Reply #491495 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yes of course it is a feed, pathetic that ABC2 aren't set up for HD, this is 2014... wtf!

I referred to cheap looking in regards to the ABC studio and the feel of anything they do, like the comedy act about the world cup with the skippy and asian blokes. wtf is that, so poor in quality.

Only pros are Casey commentating althought Heal is bad, he still has that smartarse smirk on his face even though he is a bankrupt.

Gaze and Smyth not bad in studio, can't stand whats-her-face though.

Reply #491497 | Report this post

420YET?  
Years ago

How bout everyone STFU and enjoy basketball.

Reply #491508 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:26 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754