Double Clutch
Years ago

36ers hotline

I thought season ticket sales were meant to be closed by now, but not according to the Sixers hotline banner displayed on the site .

Not a bad idea, but yet again some problems with the execution. Firstly, pasted on the front page of the site that not many people go to. No posters advertising the event in junior stadiums, (which aren't populated with juniors at the moment in any case).

So I guess the only people who know about it are the people on here. Diehard Sixers fans who have already re-signed or those so angry at the state of the organisation that they won't resign.

Well, here's hoping it goes well.

Also for those looking a whole new hot/not coming tommorow afternoon, featuring Victoria Secret models and an shock annoucement as one of SA's BASA refs comes out of the closet! Stay tuned.

Topic #3608 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Better late than never. Lucky that picture of Phil was in the archives, because I don't know if they could've convinced him to play dress ups again!

For those looking for more info, the Sixers are doing a season ticket sales drive tomorrow night from 5PM-9PM. Call 8444 6444 and you can talk to a current or past player about buying a ticket. If you buy one, you go in the draw to win a BBQ with players in your own backyard. They will probably eat all of your food, but oh well!

Reply #41942 | Report this post

Dana  
Years ago

I would have thought those of us who ordered our season tickets by the so-called deadline should be getting prizes!

Reply #41998 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yeh you would think so but I think theyre trying to train us to delay buying for so long until they start offering prizes when you buy!

Reply #42003 | Report this post

Pitstop  
Years ago

Surely those who have done the right thing and already paid will also be in the draw?

Reply #42030 | Report this post

Paul Bauer  
Years ago

FYI. Phil Smyth will be on Mix FM 8.30am tomorrow morning and hopefully on KG and Cornesy tomorrow night, Brett will be on Coast FM tomorrow night (and then in at the Dome) and Boti will be doing an article in the paper to promote this Season ticket drive. Every one that has bought a season ticket will go into the draw to have a BBQ with the 36ers. Hope this answers some of your questions.

Reply #42040 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:12 am, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754