Jack Toft
Years ago

Sixer's Quiz Night

The Sixers Quiz night on Friday 13th Feb has been sold out.

Awesome response. Skip is Quizmaster. What cunning questions will he have?

Topic #36235 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

should put on more tables, we missed out, would love to go.

Reply #509329 | Report this post

Pure Silk  
Years ago

Same , could have opened up the court and placed tables and chairs. Would have made a killing $$ wise rather than a little upstairs venue.

Reply #509337 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Maybe they can. if they get enough interested H/W medal nights used to be held down on court and worked a treat!.

Come on Dean open it up for more tables.

Reply #509340 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

Dang, I was keen

Reply #509346 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

above anons are clueless

not happy? should have booked quicker!

Reply #509348 | Report this post

FDR  
Years ago

Over 250 people booked apparently. Pretty big quiz night!

Reply #509381 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Nothing cunning from me. I'm a straight shooter!

Reply #509389 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

348 clueless? got the email friday checked I'd have enough people available to make up a table over the weekend rang up this morning to be told it was sold out. Been to others before and never had trouble getting in. Bloody quick to me, and with further interest I can't see why they can not make it court side and have more table, makes more money for them doesn't it.

Reply #509394 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

because they dont own the venue? Hiring the stadium would cost a lot more than hiring the Apollo

Set up on the court would be huge probably would have to hire in extra tables and chairs plus staff

They'd probably lose money which it would be upstairs

Reply #509404 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It sold out quickly. I got the email at something like 2.30pm on Friday, and it sold out by 9.10am on the Monday - and the phone lines were only open for business hours.

I shall be quicker next time!

Reply #509421 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:50 pm, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754