36ers live stream from Darwin

FB page has stated they'll have a live feed of this afternoons game in Darwin

Topic #37905 | Report this topic

Beantown  
Years ago

Just watching it now. Who is #20 for the Sixers?

Reply #548330 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The stream quality is laughable. No commentary. No scoreboard. Camera missing half the play. Ugh. Total amateur hour stuff.

Reply #548332 | Report this post

Beantown  
Years ago

Its a glorified training session scrimmage! There's no obligation for the Sixers to organise a stream at all! I'm quite happy I can have a sneak peek at our new players. If you don't like the quality, go do something else!

Reply #548334 | Report this post

Train  
Years ago

Any live stats ?

Reply #548335 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

36ersTV keeps the score somewhat updated on the youtube link

https://www.youtube.com/user/36erstv/live

Reply #548338 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

36ers up 35-21

Reply #548341 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

46-26

Reply #548342 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Where is the live stream?

Reply #548346 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIVherhpwx4

Reply #548348 | Report this post

Beantown  
Years ago

live stream is through you tube. See link above

Reply #548349 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"The stream quality is laughable. No commentary. No scoreboard. Camera missing half the play. Ugh. Total amateur hour stuff."
OK. THat's fair enough, but until you can do a better job and it's pre season, STFU.

Reply #548350 | Report this post

Ballin Fan  
Years ago

who is No. 10,
is that Carlin ?

Reply #548357 | Report this post

Beantown  
Years ago

I think that is a good guess Ballin. I don't actually know though. #2 would have to be Hodgson right?

Reply #548358 | Report this post

Ballin Fan  
Years ago

36ers website does list No.3 as Hodgson....
feed now has stopped so appologies i cannot check.

Reply #548359 | Report this post

Marcus Camby  
Years ago

Well done to the Sixers organisation for providing a free stream for the supporters to watch.

Although the quality could be improved, you could let it slide given this is a free service from the team.

Reply #548360 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

Did we win? How did we play? Any box scores up?

Reply #548361 | Report this post

Beantown  
Years ago

Yeah its on Facebook KingJames. It was an easy win 112-73 and we let up late in the game. Apparently Teys lit it up for 28 pts and McNeail had 15.

Reply #548370 | Report this post

Beantown  
Years ago

Are you confident Sobey is #8? If so, he looked good early in the game using his speed to attack the basket and draw fouls.

Reply #548371 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

Cheers. I can see we can watch the replay now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPcLo8B9fQQ

Reply #548372 | Report this post

Tom  
Years ago

Sobey was dynamic last two games. Rookie of the year?

Reply #548374 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

Not sure if it is Kobe or Sobey! Just being silly :) Yeah he is #8. I don't think he can be rookie of the year but would be in the running for Most Improved. Either way he is a huge upgrade on Crawford/Daily

Reply #548377 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Of course he could be ROTY he wasn't even on the Taipans 10 man roster last season, he was 11th man.

Reply #548381 | Report this post

FM  
Years ago

I don't think the music DJ understood that people wanted to see Daniel Johnson and not him.

Pretty sure he got his music from Mitch Creek. It was one of the weirdest DJ/MC attempts at supporting basketball I have seen.

Considering the 40+ point blow out, I don't think it's a great idea to play PBA teams. Too easy to beat plus they don't play within the spirit of the game. 2 players disqualified tonight and numerous dirty plays is not what you want 1 month from preseason.

Mills and Farmer did reasonably well considering the barrage of abuse they were getting from the Philliphine fans and team. By the way Joey reacted on a charge block call by Farmer. 100% correct. Player made contact with leading shoulder, he wasn't there by a good 4-5 inches. Good call

Imports huddled well without collecting fouls which was great to see.

Sam Johns rough night at the office. Needs to learn how to cook it and let the scoreboard win the fight.

Walker cleans up the glass well regardless who he is on the floor with. Great addition with a combo of him and peach a real stir that could make Perth snap like a floppage with a head band show.

Reply #548394 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Cook it and let eh scoreboard win the fight.... what the hell does that even mean! If these teams want to keep coming out only helps the NBL long term, and I have no issue with the rough stuff, this 36er team will have to play with plenty of fire this season if they are gonna compete on the road especially, so they need it.

Reply #548400 | Report this post

Wookiee  
Years ago

So still no boxscore on the link they provided on their FB page, hopefully they get it right for the proper games against NBL competition...

Reply #548429 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Kenyon looked very good too.

Reply #548463 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

All Sobey needed was a chance to play last season with Cairns, and the 36ers wouldn't have been able to get him. The kid can flat out play! his athleticism and aggressive offence and defence will put him in good stead to push for a potential starting spot in the next two seasons.
Joey's vision is again paying off early!

Reply #548596 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:59 am, Sun 5 May 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754