joshuapending
Years ago

Best Dunk comp in years

Best dunk comp since Jordan and Dominique. Both deserved to win it.

Topic #38981 | Report this topic

Our game  
Years ago

Dunks were on another level, surreal at times

Reply #577666 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

What i liked the most was that they got most of them on the first try. Favourite was the Gorden over the mascot under both legs.

Reply #577696 | Report this post

Our game  
Years ago

Just re watched the slow mo's, Aaron Gordon going under both legs with is butt near the basket! Freak.

Reply #577713 | Report this post

Hendo8888  
Years ago

Started out so slowly. Crowd wasn't into it at all. Then suddenly LaVine and Gordon just exploded.
2 guys just throwing it down time after time. Was amazing to watch.
Overall, Gordon did better, but all of LaVine's dunks were deserving 50s too. Gordon had a couple 11s there though.
When you have a guy throwing down windmills and through the leg dunks from the free throw line and people think the other guy was robbed for not winning, you just know you're seeing something special.
I've never seen anything like that under the legs dunk. That was the best dunk I've ever seen.

Reply #577723 | Report this post

Spot up  
Years ago

It was pretty incredible. Lavine was awesome, but still think he shouldn't have won!

Reply #577754 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Gordon's dunk blew my mind

Reply #577762 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Even Lavine when accepting the trophy basically admitted Gordon didn't deserve to lose!

Reply #577765 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Blah blah all star thing have no defense so who cares wah

Reply #577775 | Report this post

LV  
Years ago

Incredible dunk comp

Reply #577828 | Report this post

Naph  
Years ago

I thought Gordon had more variety and had the best dunks on the night. Obviously both amazing dunkers though.

Reply #577836 | Report this post

Hoopie  
Years ago

Agree about best dunks in ages. Gordon was robbed.

Reply #577854 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

Enjoyed this so much, the kids loved it and I agree that Gordon should have won the dunk contest. Some incredible skill and athleticism, just amazing...

The crowd giving it to Shack after dropping a point because a dunk wasn't made on the first attempt was funny and how good are the Splash Brothers, no wonder GSW are probably going to go back to back!

Reply #577891 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"Shack"

Reply #577917 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Shack was one of the official scorers.

Reply #578032 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

Usually written as Shaq, like his name.

Reply #578050 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

Yes, I meant Shaq, of course...

Still think the best dunk should have won it, decision to give it to Lavine wasn't cool.

Reply #578212 | Report this post

The truth  
Years ago

agree should be the best overall dunk in the comp should have won it

Reply #578238 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:59 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754