LC
Years ago

All-Time Aussie NCAA D-1 Team

Who would be in your All-Time Aussie NCAA D-1 men's team?

We took a crack at it...a handful of Gaels, 2 Lobos and plenty of talent.

NCAA Men: All-Time Australian College Team

Topic #41205 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ridiculous Simmons doesn't make team, had incredible season, showed willingness to pass so not just ball hog, not his fault coaching was terrible. How is he at fault for a 40 point loss. Showed honesty in documentary about being one and done. Would have to say Mills was only comparable on this list with excuses for historical players for not knowing enough about them.
And just waiting for the flogs to bring up Kyrie FFS.

Reply #633951 | Report this post

DJ Rod  
Years ago

he quit on the team near the end, didnt make it to the tourney and didnt win many games!

Gaze, Longley, Bogut, Delly & Mills all had great careers and a lot of both team and individual success.

Reply #633952 | Report this post

HO  
Years ago

It's ok @951, its not a real team. It's not gunna play anywhere. It's just for pretend and fun. just relax...

Reply #633954 | Report this post

hoopie  
Years ago

I reckon LC's list looks at overall contribution to their teams.

If you're going by the best ever players in D1 then Simmons must replace Kickert, and Mills probably replaces Delly. I can't replace Broekhoff with Drewey, tho.

Reply #633962 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'd have a lot of team success as well if I played with Jordan, Pippen, Duncan and Curry.

Reply #633963 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

For overall #1 can't go past Gaze. Instant impact during his one season, losing by one point in the Championship game. US got caught unaware, and it was big news back home too.

Reply #633969 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:56 pm, Mon 29 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754