robt
Years ago

CLB3X3 Season Launch Melbourne South Wharf,

Starting today from 11.00am to around 1pm for the women, then 1.30 to end for the men. 5 teams/clubs from all over.

Any interest?

I am interested but not sure how to watch it (bit of of a clutz, I am). Tips please, if any one can. Thanks.

Topic #43975 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

you mean how to watch online I assume?

Reply #706730 | Report this post

robt  
Years ago

Yes pl. I have their web open and maybe it'll be there????

Reply #706737 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Its only a matter of time til the CLB doesnt exist

Reply #707017 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yeah I agree. Just because the tedious sport of cricket was improved by having a cut-down version of it doesn't mean that other sports need to sell out and compromise themselves too. AFL and basketball have failed miserably with their attempts.

Reply #707019 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Having attended the event on the weekend, I doubt CLB go away any time soon. New teams, uniforms and sponsors announced on the weekend. They look like they have a full calendar of events across Australia through to next year.

The action on the court was fantastic and of an extremely high standard.

World-tour bound iAthletic, with Andrew Steel, Tom Wright, Rhys Carter and Jonathan Cooke (will be replaced by Tommy Greer for Penang this week), only scraped their way into the final, before being beaten by USC Rip3x3 featuring Lance Hurdle, Eric McAlister, Isaih Tueta & Kris Blicavs in the final of the men's dision.

USC Rip3x3 take down iAthletic at Melbourne South Wharf

On the women's side, Courtney Duever, Lucy Dawson, Bec Ott & Chelsea Burns defeated Spectres iAthletic featuring Hanna Zavecz, Izzy Chilcott, Georgia Amoore and Keeley Frawley.

Reply #707037 | Report this post

hoopster  
Years ago

Was there too. Great spot, competition was legit.

Reply #707077 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Melbourne iAthletic in the Penang Masters today. Tommy Greer back in for Jonathan Cooke as they take on the FIBA3x3 World Tour.

Reply #708117 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:33 pm, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754