Anonymous
Years ago

Imports to go?

Cairns. have the guts to sack Hall?

Sydney. with Sydney winning is David Wear safe?

Hawks. get rid off Jackson for a Big?

Topic #44202 | Report this topic

Benno  
Years ago

Moore at NZ for a PG

Reply #713431 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Deleon for a pg or sf?

Reply #713441 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yes Yes & Yes

Reply #713443 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hall should be gone by the morning, been woeful

Reply #713448 | Report this post

Benno  
Years ago

The only reason Hall is still there is because he was drafted by OKC.

Reply #713468 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Agreed Benno! But he does provide defend better than anyone else on the Cairns bench

Reply #713472 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

that's why I wrote do the Taipans have the guts to cut a 2nd round NBA

Reply #713473 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"The only reason Hall is still there is because he was drafted by OKC."

Yes, but do you really think he'll ever see NBA court time? On present form, you'd have to agree it's highly unlikely.

Reply #713476 | Report this post

Benno  
Years ago

Somebody from OKC was there tonight to watch him. Should be a fun phone call to the front office in the morning!

Reply #713481 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

THanks Benno for your uninsightful posts.

Reply #713487 | Report this post

D2.0  
Years ago

1) hard to say with Cairns. Can't imagine they're paying top dollar.

2) NZ desperately need a decent PG. I'm not super impressed with any of their imports, but Moore could be the unlucky one simply due to injury.

3) Sydney, ROFL. Sorry, beating Hawks & Snakes won't save their bacon. Don't know what will as they are dependent on Gaze utilising his players correctly.

4) Hawks also budget constrained, but if they could get a PG who was more of a scoring threat...

Reply #713489 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I can see why you dont post a lot D2.0. How about you wait until Mondays game before talking shit.

Reply #713495 | Report this post

D2.0  
Years ago

Oh wow, pathetic insults from some random anonytroll on the internet, how will I ever go on?
Does your mummy know you're using rude words?

Reply #713497 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Surprised the government allowed a child to be named D2.0. I've heard some shit names before but you’d think they would draw the line at some stage.

Reply #713499 | Report this post

Captain Jack  
Years ago

Price tag needs to be considered when judging imports imo

Not every import will be paid like a MVP and nor should they be expected to perform like one, and nothing wrong with import role players either, as long as they perform the role.

And even the imports who are struggling a bit are still better than many of the Aussies in the NBL and at time being paid less than the Aussies too.

We just gotta be real with expectations imo.

Reply #713505 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I see better players at domestic basketball at msac than hall.
He's like one of those guys in local basketball from the other team who when he gets it you hope he keeps shooting because he is just not a good player

Reply #713507 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

NZ 2 imports are up there for definitely nz worst imports in history and almost in league history richard and moore

Reply #713508 | Report this post

Melbourne Boy  
Years ago

Agree NZ, Long is good, Richard I think is the budget import and you know what you get, but Moore must be replaced with someone to back up Wesley.

Reply #713509 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Jurlina sitting on the bench as a dp is a better player than Hall and can play defence.

Reply #713515 | Report this post

Hogwash  
Years ago

Deleon is a spud.

Reply #713790 | Report this post

jumpshot  
Years ago

Wear is he going?

Reply #713818 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Third import should be a Next Star thing with no huge expectations. Or based on previous ladder position.

Reply #713831 | Report this post

WookieE  
Years ago

Wear maybe has a couple of weeks left... If Kings beat some tougher teams, I think he's safe, but he still isn't being used properly or playing well... jacking up crap outside shots and the occasional rebound isn't good enough, especially when it's just him and Kickert on the court... I'm with the commentators (& those of us saying it before the season started) who are suggesting the Kings need an athletic 4, because neither Kicks or Wear are up to it...

Hall needs to go, though... I can't see what the Taipans are getting out of him and it's not like he's working hard in other areas or seems like a good glue guy...

Reply #713845 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:31 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754