Best junior development
Know this will probably cause a lot of sledging, but in people's honest opinion what are the rankings of clubs in terms of junior development?
I would use the categories of
- Junior development officer(jdo)/coaching director.
- Local league/feeder program
- Mentoring young coaches and players
- Senior involvement (players giving back and inspiring juniors)
- Talent identification
- Support from committee
- Coach the coaches/courses
There would be more so feel free to mention some other criteria. No bashing and naming and shaming coaches, just where you think clubs are on both boys and girls sides. Remember that legal action can be taken for comments.